WELCOME!...



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Am Beautiful!!!!


i am fearfully and wonderfully made
he knew me before i knew myself
He created me in His own Image
everything He's created is beautiful

since i was created in His Image...I AM BEAUTIFUL

so what if i'm "overweight"
so what if i have a disability
so what if i have a bad day
i need to focus on what He gave me...

He gave me LIFE
He gave me HOPE
He gave me SALVATION
He gave me MERCY

He gave me a brain--i can think
He gave me vision--i can see
He gave me hearing--i can hear
He gave me speech--i can talk sing (not too good, but it's *my* song to the Lord!)

He gave me motion--i can run walk jump HALLELUIA
He gave me breath--ahhhhhh, wonderful air!
He gave me mornings
He gave me nighttimes

He gave me EVERYTHING

everything i have is because of Him
everything i am is because of Him
everything i have is because of His Love
AND I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments: